Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And now for something girly

So I cut my hair a few weeks ago. Nothing serious, just a clean up. The cut was fine, but he didn't get all of my split ends and the ends of my hair feel dry. I'm really annoyed by this. I also don't know what I want to do with my hair; do I want to grow my hair out or do I want to go back to a bob?

And then there are my eyebrows. I haven't had them waxed in six months; I've been doing it myself. It doesn't look awful but not as perfect. I figured I'd get this expense off my list for a bit, but now I wonder if it was worth it. I compared pictures from six months ago to now and I can see the difference. Ok, I can go get them waxed, but then I'll have to explain my "disappearance" to the waxer, whom I've known for ten years. (eyeroll)

I found someone who wanted to transfer his gym membership at equinox (allowing me to avoid the hefty initiation fee) and after saying it was still available, he went AWoL. I kinda want to go back to the gym now, so please reply to my email so I can take a spinning class.

What's up with (straight) girls who look down at your chest a lot when speaking with you? What are they doing? There's one girl I know who does this and the first couple of times I actually looked down thinking I may have spilled something. I certainly don't wear shirts with my boobs busting out of them. What gives?

That's it for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the straight girls, maybe they aint so straight. Also, a decent rack doesn't have to pop out of a shirt to be noticed as a decent rack.
-The Fat Guy