Friday, June 13, 2008

My 4's - for Bearclau

I normally don't do these things but I'll do it for you! :-)

My 4's
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Joyce bakeshop, the gym (LOL), prospect park, food co-op
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): *crickets* Not much email anymore.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: home, Brick Lane, Candle Cafe, Saravanaas, Meskel.
D) Four places I would rather be right now: on a beach, in the water, in a open grassy area, under a tree.
E) Four people I think will respond: four? Sheesh, see B.
F) Four TV shows I watch (regularly): Family Guy, The Office, Mad Men (when it's on), 30 Rock.

As revenge, list 50 things you like about yourself!

4 comments:

Clau said...

Ok, I did my 50 things. Bring it on!!

Anonymous said...

Do the fifty things have to be different? I can do more than that. I love ALL the hairs on my arm, especially when they rub against someone in the subway, and I have way more than fifty arm hairs!
-The Fat Guy

vivzan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vivzan said...

you can name more than 50? Go ahead then!


I don't mind arm hairs, I just mind the armhairs of strangers rubbing against mine! ewwwwwww!