* Do one thing a day that scares you.And then these just cracked me up:
* Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.
* Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
* That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least.
* Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
* Creativity is maximized when you’re living in the moment.
* Children are the orgasm of life. Just like you did not know what an orgasm was before you had one, nature does not let you know how great children are until you have them.
* Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocre is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life.
* Do not use cleaning chemicals on your kitchen counters. Someone will inevitably make a sandwich on your counter.
These aphorisms come from Lululemon's manifesto, which can be read in its entirety here, so you don't have to have a bag in your face.